Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification – Egypt
The PMP® certification is very relevant in today’s IT industry, and gives you the edge by showing your employers that you have the skills and training to get a project done from start to finish.
WHO SHOULD DO THE PMP® CERTIFICATE?
PMP® certification is a must for Project Managers. However, PMP® certification can also benefit other professionals at all levels of an organization, including process engineers and team leaders,
Six Sigma and other quality-control specialists, business analysts, product consultants, IS/IT professionals and C-level executives.
According to recent salary surveys by PMI.org with an average annual salary of the PMP certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) organization tops the list of highest
paying certifications for the current year. Now, not only is it an expectation for project managers, it has become a bragging right for anyone who might have managerial duties.
Looking to Upgrade Your Project Management Skills? We can help.
KnowledgeHut is a Registered Education Provider from PMI - REP ID: 3757
Benefits of PMP:
City Date Cairo 14th - 16th Oct 2014
- Companies with PMP® certified employees generally have a more disciplined and knowledgeable workforce.
- Employees who hold this credential will always be aware of the latest developments in the field.
- PMP® certified consultants make the company more attractive to prospective clients.
- A PMP® certified project management team can deliver the results that client’s seek.
- Companies can demonstrate that they recognize and appreciate the dedication and contributions of their employees which helps them to attract and retain the best in the field.
- Helps you deserve greater compensation in your current position and enhances opportunities for advancement
- The annual PMI® Project Management Salary Survey reveals that certified Project Management Professionals earn an average salary of more than $100,000 per year!
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Management Context
- Project Management Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- PMP® Sample Test and Feedback
Course fee Details:
Standard Price : EGP 4899
Early Bird Price : EGP 3899
Early Bird Date : 14th Sep 2014
For More details : pmmanagementsolution
View our Annual Training calendar: View More
Please contact us for more information on: Group waivers, In-house Training, Mentoring, Consulting and Corporate nominations.
We are an international management consulting firm that advises clients across the world (70 countries & 200 cities) on Strategy, Business transformation and Innovation,
while delivering integrated; end-to-end IT and Management consulting solutions to help your business transform in the right way. Our courses are accredited by some of
the leading vendors, providers, and accrediting bodies like
PMI, APM Group, Scrum Alliance, & EC-Council to name a few.
Awaiting your response in this regard. Thank you & Have a fabulous day!
Phone: +1-469-442-0620 & 1-832-684-0080
We sincerely apologize if you find this email an intrusion of your privacy or a source of inconvenience to you. Please click here to opt out of future emailings. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________