يسر مركز المطورون للتدريب
ان يعلن عن دورة
Customer Care Performance Improvement
بلندن / دبي / مصر من 7-11 سبتمبر 2014
Overview: To employees it’s a workplace. To patrons, guests, visitors, and diners, it’s everything from a place to rest their heads while making a long trip to a temporary home during a much longed for vacation. While serving the public can be difficult, doing so in the hospitality industry carries its own set of challenges. This course is designed specifically for those who work in hotels, motels, resorts, clubs, bars, and restaurants. Besides learning how to deliver exceptional customer service, participants will also gain valuable skills for reducing stress while they deal with even the most demanding customers. Stress free, happy customer care employees, lead to happy customers.
Description: Customer Care training provides the customer contact level service provider with a foundation for understanding the customer experience and expectations. In this series, participants learn what “quality service “is, and how to define it. They learn how to design and deliver superior customer service. Participants will learn from best practices and immediately apply these tools and methods in their work site. Participants will discover the “voice of the customer”, learn to recognize when things are going wrong, and learn the art of relationship management, and problem prevention.
Participants will learn how to use standard practices and simple yet effective problem resolution, and prevention action planning.
Participants will learn why performance measurement and analysis is critical for continuous improvement in service organizations.
Outcomes: After attending this workshop, participants will be able to,
1. Define and understand the importance of Total Quality Service.
2. Describe and perform exceptional customer service.
3. Understand different customer behaviour styles and know how to adjust to each.
4. Define and use the continuous improvement process for service organizations.
5. Define new practices to improve their work‐site.
6. Plan and complete a current & future state service gap analysis.
7. Develop, track, and implement a customer service improvement plan.
Demonstrate how to measure customer satisfaction levels and take corrective action if needed.
8. Recognize barriers to exceptional customer service, and develop counter measures.
9. Use and explain techniques for dealing with angry, upset, or disappointed customers.
10. Practice stress‐reduction tactics for their own well being and motivation.
11. Develop a personal action plan to improve their customer service skills.
Outline: Customer Care
Session 1: Understanding customer experience and designing services that deliver.
1. Welcome & Interactive Introductions
2. What quality customer service is and what can you do about it?
3. A customer service perspective within a hospitality organization
4. Customer Expectations: The procedural vs. the personal side
5. The path to quality customer Service
6. Interpreting the customer service perspective
7. Application Interaction Exercise
a. The four customer service arenas
b. Who are your customers?
c. Interpreting the customer service perspective
e. Managing an incremental flow of service
Session 2: Total Customer Service: Tools and Best Practices
1. Doing It right the first time
2. Doing it right the second time ‐‐‐ Recovery
3. Service mapping
4. Benchmarking and other hands‐on practical tools
5. Application Interaction Exercise
a. Doing it right
b. Service mapping of a critical process
c. Service audit for a full‐service dining room
d. Service audit for a hotel front desk
Session 3: Tuning to the Voice of your Customer: The Art of Customer
1. What customer‐centric really means?
2. Designing winning customer strategies
3. Communication and customer feedback
4. How to handle mistrustful, angry, concerned, or demanding customers
5. Talking to a customer: Keys to a great interaction
6. Effective customer feedback system
7. Application Interaction Exercises
b. Customer feedback: responding to customer complaints or problems
c. Dealing with different types of customers
d. How accommodating is your hospitality operations?
e. Choosing tactful words
f. “Wowing” the guest
Session 4: Taking Advantage of Downturn and Seasonality: What
Should Management and Employees Do?
1. New ways to create value with customers
2. Service innovation
3. Creating and sustaining a winning culture
4. Continuous Quality improvement
5. Application Interaction Exercises
a. Service providers’ self-assessment scale
b. Developing measures and standards
c. Problem solving and continuous improvement tools and exercises
d. Developing a CI plan: procedural and personal
للحجز والاستعلام يرجى الاتصال على