1- A junior Mechanical EngineerQualification / Experience - B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university. - Minimum 2 years experience. - English Language - Saudi National Preferred. Duties:
- To assure the smooth running of the complex. Building services may on-call at any time to address emergencies.
- Devote the whole of his time, attention and skill to his duties as technical & mechanical Engineer of the complex.
- Assist in the preparation of safety, operations and test procedure.
- Provides assistance in planning, design, installations and trouble shooting of mechanical equipment and systems such as chiller plant, gas plant BMS, piping , tressing ,HVAC potable and waste water systems.
- Applies theory and principles of mechanical engineering to develop test and inspection Criteria for plant and equipment.
2- An architectQualification / Experience - B.Sc in Architectural Engineering from a recognized university. - Minimum 2 years experience. - English Language - Saudi National Preferred / Female Preferred. Duties:
- Preparing and presenting design proposals to the tenants.
- Using IT in design and project management, specifically software, packages such as AutoCad ArchiCad and SketchUp.
- Advising the tenants on the practicality of their project.
- Negotiating with contractors and other professionals.
- Preparing planning applications.
- Coordination with the tenants of all businesses that requires permits .
- Supervision of tenants – Company contractors works .
- Making site visits to check on progress and ensuring that the project is running within the Time scale.
- Solving problems that might occur during building.
- Carrying out defect inspections, and doing any related works
If you possess high skills, activity, good planning, and innovation in the post as mentioned above,Please send your CV to: (تم حذف الإيميل لأن عرضه مخالف لشروط المنتدى) the fax NO. 2112221