Financial Management Training Program
ماليزيا -كوالالمبور من 10 الى 14/5/2013
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Advance their knowledge of corporate financial management.
- Leverage their understanding in the macro finance roles from strategic and operational perspectives.
- Develop a practical understanding of corporate finance, capital budgeting and cost of capital.
- Gain knowledge of how equities and fixed-income securities are priced.
- Develop dynamic strategic financial planning models.
- Demonstrate understanding of mergers, acquisitions, takeovers, and corporate control.
- Manage their working capital effectively.
- Apply conservative and aggressive approaches in working capital management.
Note: This is a hands-on training program using laptops, which will be made available by Meirc.
This program is designed for:
Financial professionals, finance managers, corporate controllers, financial controllers, treasury professionals, chief accountants, accounting managers, senior accountants, banking professionals, and corporate business professionals.
The Scope of Corporate Finance
- Corporate Finance Functions
- Dimensions of Capital Funding
- Four Key Financial Statements
- Financial Statements and Cash Flow Analysis
- Types of Financial Ratios
- Future and Present Values Practical Applications
Strategic and Operational Financial Planning
- Overview of the Planning Process
- Long-Term Financial Planning
- Sustainable Growth Model
- Pro Forma Financial Statements
- Assumptions to Generate Pro Forma Financial Statements
- Building Strategic Financial Models
- Modeling What-If-Analysis
Corporate Finance, Capital Budgeting and Cost of Capital
- The Capital Budgeting Process
- Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return
- Discounted Payback Period
- Profitability Index
- Weighted Average Cost of Capital
- Measures of Corporate Leverage
- Dividends and Share Repurchases
رسوم المشاركة : 2650 دولار شاملة الحقيبة و الاستراحات .
للتسجيل واتساب 00962797174949 أو 00962795784010
Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Control
- Methods of Acquisitions
- Types of Mergers
- 5 Phases to the M&A Process
- Due Diligence
- Motives for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Anti-Takeover Measures
Stock and Bond Valuation
- Valuation Fundamentals
- The Basic Valuation Model
- Term Structure of Interest Rates
- Zero Growth and Constant Growth Valuation Models
- Variable Growth Model
- Fixed Income Securities Valuation
Short-Term Financial Management
- Liquidity versus Profitability
- The Cash Conversion Cycle and Cash Management
- Decisions Applied to Current Assets
- Trade-Off in Working Capital Management (WCM)
- Aggressive versus Conservative Approach
- Working Capital Management