(Duties are illustrative and not inclusive and may vary with individual assignment) Skills
- Design & Development of new products after Analyzing technical requirement of the customer and preparing overall layout of the transformer
- Analysis of failures and Reduction of design errors through corrective actions,
Contribute towards divisional profitability by reducing material content in mechanical design aspects
- Detail drawing preparation & checking for manufacturing purpose.
- Interfacing with engineers at clients' end for necessary modifications in Component design for manufacturability of components for use in power Transmission equipments
- Coordination with departments (planning, Store, Purchase, Quality, Dispatch,
Accounts etc.) for complete execution of the orders coordinating with Planning, Quality, Design Department and other departments for smooth operations.
- B. Sc. degree In Electrical Engineering from a reputable university. Education
- 6+ years work experience in transformer industry. (Power Transformers)
- Hands on experience in design of transformers from 66 KV up to 400 KV.
- Involvement in new product development and design improvements
- Presentation skills.