• To manage all factory-related affairs which include manufacturing, maintenance, manpower, needs, manpower training & development and machineries upgrading.
• To implement and manage processes that will deliver the ISO standards set by the Group.
• To implement and manage production processes that will give maximum output efficiency from manpower and machines.
• To ensure implementation of all production related processes as per the Production Manual.
• To manage the maintenance department and implement preventative maintenance in order to ensure proper running of all machines and minimum maintenance downtime.
• To ensure safe working conditions are maintained in the factory at all times.
• To keep regular interaction with the workers, and encourage them to participate in the overall health & safety requirements and process improvements.
• To coordinate with the supply chain and Sales departments on production planning, RM availability and stock control.
• To create process mapping for all manufacturing activities and continuously look for ways to improve the productivity by eliminating waste.
• To continuously evaluate factory workers, recommend laying-off/promotions, increments and incentives.
• To plan annual leave for workers.
• To review and update quarantine stocks/records in consultation with the QC dept.
• To prepare monthly production report.
B. Sc. In Production Engineering from a reputable university.
Min. 10 years of experience in Cables production field.
Good people management skills & track record of such.
Project management of capital investments.
Good networking and influencing skills.
Good understanding of cost & variance accounting.
ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Employee development and performance management skills.
Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
Ability to supervise and train staff, including organizing, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments.
Ability to work under pressure.