1. Review and re-evaluate the chart of accounts regularly to make the presentation of financial position easy and compatible with the Egyptian Accounting Standard.
2. Knowledgeable with the Egyptian laws, such as, income tax law, sales tax law, stamp law and commercial law.
3. Prepare work papers and supporting schedules for the annual financial review.
4. Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, cost centers and documents business transactions
5. Responsible for knowing critical functions within the department and capable of mentoring and assisting employees within the department.
6. Utilize teamwork to develop departmental synergy.
7. Supervises, trains and evaluates accounting professionals, and entry level accounting and support staff
8. High knowledge of all accounting aspects especially the Egyptian Accounting Standard.
9. Responsible for managing the departments of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
10. Reviews accounts payables and weekly check runs.
11. Prepares critical fiscal documentation regarding accounting activities, e.g., weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, draft and revised, and supervises employees to prepare the monthly required reports .
12. Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
13. Re-evaluate the responsibilities of his staff to maintain the internal control requirements.
14. Plans, manages, coordinates, and implements the year end closing processes and procedures for the assigned accounting records; conducts year-end closing process; provides information to financial auditors; conducts standard internal audits of various accounting records.
15. Evaluates receipts, expenditure forms, purchase orders, distributions, and disbursement orders for the purpose of ensuring compliance with established regulatory standards.
1.Has at least 15 years progressive experience in accounting and/or financial analysis, ideally with 6 years of finance management.
2.Self-directed and autonomous, able to communicate effectively and synthesis complex thinking processes into concise and simple statements.
3.Have sound general business knowledge and decision making skills.
4. Should also have extensive knowledge in fast-paced technologies and accounting programs and possess excellent mathematical skills.
5. Should also have strong written and verbal communication skills, time management and organizational skills, problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as leadership and administrative skills.
B. Sc. of Accounting
Job Contact Person El Barody
Job Contact E-mail email@example.com