1. Develop and implement short and long range sales and marketing plans on a global basis.
2. Identify and manage new product projects world wide to serve new and existing markets.
3. Identify new markets and applications to assure volume growth.
4. Responsible for representing the product to customers and Develop relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and e-mails, to maintain contact with the customer.
5. Gather market information to be analyzed trying to find new market channels.
6. Review reports of sales data, related expenses, advertising and promotional expenses and analyzes variances and initiate corrective action as required.
7. Develop sales forecasts for the business on a monthly rolling basis through analysis and interpretation of general economics, specific market trends, government legislation, sales data, etc.
8. Personally visit customers to evaluate performance of sales team, company/customer relationships and promote new products, policies and programs.
9. Provide input as to new product development, acquisitions, etc.
1. B. Sc. In Engineering from a reputable university (Electrical is preferred).
2. Have Min.5 years experience of sales, Operation experience in electrical products manufacturing field.
3. Previous work experience in or with African Countries will be a huge asset.
4. Involvement in new product development and design improvements.
5. Advanced Managerial & Management skills.
6. Presentation skills.
7. Ability to participate at opining new markets and developing business.
8. Very Good in written and spoken French is must, Very Good in written and spoken English & Excellent Command of dealing with foreigners.
B.Sc. In Engineering from a reputable university (Electrical is preferred).
Job Contact Person El Barody
Job Contact E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org