Financial analysis skills& Reporting
Turkey – Istanbul 12/5 to 16/5/2013
- Introduce participants to the importance of financial analysis, and reporting.
- The definition of participants how to analyze and check the efficiency of the various projects and their budgets and reports.
- Develop the skills of analysis and preparation of budgets and reporting and evaluation of capital projects and the extent of their success. The contents of the program:
- Introduction to the preparation of financial statements.
- The importance of financial analysis for oil enterprises.
- Types of financial analysis.
- Financial Analysis in the short term for oil enterprises.
- Financial Analysis in the long term.
- Horizontal analysis.
- Vertical analysis.
- Analysis proportions:
- Forgotten liquidity.
- Credit ratios.
- Forgotten leverage.
- Analysis over the hardness and the success of the oil projects:
- Altman Z SCORE.
- Analysis of the common measure.
- Du Pont analysis.
- Limited use of financial ratios in oil firms.
- reporting in the oil corporations Beneficiaries:
Financial managers and accountants, financial controllers and financial analysts generally .
COST :2250 US$ REGISTRATION :00962799002612 QOSINI@YAHOO.COM