HR Admin Associates
Nestlé NEAR - Cairo, Egypt
- Maintains employee life events: hire actions for new employees, end of employment employees as well as hire action and end of employment for externals"Skills
- Maintains employee movements: changes in personnel action and position
- Ensures payroll for employees: maintain basic pay information upon promotion and confirmation, change in bank details (Payroll and Travel and Expense)
- Ensures proper payroll income and deductions: computes, prepares and reconciles where appropriate all cash compensation, benefits, allowances and advances, e.g. 13th month, 14th month and 14th month adjustment upload list, prepares and reconciles Entertainment Allowance/ Clothing Allowance and Executive Perks upload list, VL and SL conversion activities, Staff Shop deductions, Rent Subsidy encoding, etc..
"Reports Generation, Certifications and Administrative Tasks (May vary from Market to Market)
- Generate employee Master List for Requesting units
- Generate Wage Type reports to check for corrections
- Prepares monthly report of employee changes
- Generate List of External Employees
- Review, validate, and consolidate head count - regular & probationary employees
- Review, consolidate, and validate headcount - non regular employees
- Prepare employee productivity report
- Prepare summary of loan availers for the period/year
- Prepares certificate of employment, certifications of medical/health contributions/ housing loans.
- Excellent French language is a must.Job Details
- Must be systems and process oriented (keen and accurate with details)
Job Location:About This Company
Employer (Private Sector)
Monthly Salary Range:
Number of Vacancies:
Nestlé has the broadest brand and product portfolio of any food company in the world. It is
a human company responding to individual human needs throughout all stages of life, from
good nourishment via its infant milk products to enjoyment and pleasure through its confectionery
and ice cream brands.
Nestlé Egypt was established in 1988, and today it has 2 factories and 6 regional distribution
centers. The company is packing NESCAFÉ instant coffee and NIDO powder milk, in addition
to the fully manufactured products such as Nestlé Ice Cream, Dolce Ice
Cream, CERELAC and MAGGI.
Nestlé NEAR employs around 2300 permanent Employees and during the summer time,
extra 700 seasonal workers. Special attention is given to competency-based recruitment,
motivation and retention of high caliber personnel through:
• Careful selection of candidates based upon professional ability and personal qualities
without any form of discrimination.
• Providing excellent working conditions, competitive salaries and benefits, investing in the
development of staff through local and overseas training.
• Supporting frank and direct communication within the company and reinforcing team spirit.
• Encouraging employee involvement in decision-making.
• Providing open career paths based on equal opportunity and merit