1. Organize and prepare agendas for Management meetings.
2. Taking minutes of meetings.
3. Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence, collecting information and writing reports, and to ensure that decisions made are communicated to the relevant personnel.
4. Using a variety of software packages to produce correspondence, documents, maintain presentations, spreadsheets and databases.
5. Establish an efficient filing system (manually and electronically) to organize, store and retrieve documents when requested.
6. Liaising with the members of staff in other departments or external contacts.
7. Perform general clerical duties. Industries Administration ; Secretarial
Required Skills -
Diploma in Secretarial
- Fluent in both (Arabic & English)
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellence knowledge in MS Applications
Job Level Primary level (less than 2 years experience)
Job Status Full Time
Education Certification (Diploma)
Experience 1 to 2 Years
all sv's to be send to
(تم حذف الإيميل لأن عرضه مخالف لشروط المنتدى)