HR Operations Manager
The Corporate Services Section of the British Embassy requires a HR Operations
Manager. This role will report to the Corporate Services Manager. The job holder will
manage all HR administration services for all Embassy staff in Cairo and Alexandria.
This position will need to have good people management experience for diverse functional teams.
- Manages, continuously develops and maintains the embassy’s accommodation, mobiles and landline, hotel and travel policies.
- Manages and coordinates all accommodation requirements for UK diplomats at the embassy.
- Manages the embassy’s transport fleet, including maintenance and cost control.
- Line management of five embassy drivers and one corporate services coordinator
- Secretary to the Post Housing Committee.
The successful applicant is likely to:
- Have experience of people management with a clear record of managing and developing others.
- Be well organised and capable of multi-tasking and planning.
- Be a team player who knows how to value diversity in a team.
- Be results oriented and capable of managing fluid situations and changing plans.
- Have strong communication skills and capacity to listen and influence others.
- Have a good grasp of resources (financial and human) and the ability to deliver results within constraints of reduced operational costs.
- Have Good presentation and reporting skills
The position is a Band C position and the monthly gross salary is EGP 10,750 subject to tax as per the usual regulations. In addition the embassy offers a generous performance based annual bonus. We offer a competitive package including recreational facilities.
The successful candidate will be expected to start as soon as possible thereafter, subject to obtaining the appropriate security clearance. To Apply:
Please send an up to date Curriculum Vitae and a covering letter explaining in no more
than 200 words why you think you are perfect for this job to
no later than Tuesday 26 March 13 stating “HR Operations Manager” in the subject line.
Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence under the terms of the UK Data Protection Act and used for recruitment purposes only.
The British Embassy is an equal opportunities employer. Our officers are recruited on
merit through fair and open competition. We seek our strength through diversity and
appoint suitably qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation,
gender, social background age or disability.