AMAD for Technical Consultation and Laboratories
Invite you to attend the training course Of
OHSAS Management Systems OHSAS 18001 Auditor / Lead Auditor
IRCA certified course # A17442
Morning training 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
The fees of training are 3500 SAR
Training duration: 20 – 24 April 2013 – Riyadh City Saudi Arabia
This course adapts the accelerated learning approach. It gives delegates a broad understanding of the OHSAS 18001 standard and occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system principles.
The course enables participants to acquire the principles and techniques in conducting safety management system audits. Following the implementation of an OH&S management system, effective auditing of business processes and practices helps to identify areas of conformity as well as areas requiring improvement. Delegates will develop effective auditing skills and knowledge of current best practice to aid continual improvement through focused OH&S audits. Successful implementation of the course meets part of the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under the IRCA Auditor Registration Scheme
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the introduction to OHSAS 18001.
- Understand the purpose and scope of an OH&S management system.
- Exercise risk assessment principles and approach.
- Realize the role of the lead auditor.
- Determine audit requirements of OHSAS 18001.
- Develop audit strategies.
- Plan and conduct an audit in line relevant OH&S audit criteria.
- Write nonconformity and audit reports.
- Execute follow up activities.
- Realize lead auditor duties and competence Issues
- Health and Safety Manager/ Quality Manger Environmental Manager.
- Staff with responsibility for implementing and auditing OH&S management system.
- Successful delegates shall be awarded a certificate of successful completion for assign the written examination and the continual assessment.
- Attendees shall receive a certificate of attendance.
Course material & style:
- Delegates receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials, including a copy of OH&S 18001 and copy of ISO 19011.
Benefits of Training with AMAD
- Night training at the suitable time for trainees.
- Possibility of providing a women training by a tutor women.
- Qualified tutors holding a Master and PhD degrees and accredited from International bodies.
- Trainees are able to communicate with AMAD Consultants 24 hr/ 7 Day to ask about any questions related to OHSAS 18001
- Discount for Early Registration
- Discount for group (2-3) trainees
- Discount for group (4-6) trainees