Job Description of Admin and HR Manager
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Manage and oversee full spectrum of HR and administration function which includes:
- Recruitment and Selection
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee Training and Development
- Performance Management
Employee Relations and Administration