Career Development Organization ( CDO) is pleased to announce for our next Program in Modern Personnel Management .
In today’s fast-moving world, many managers and supervisors, and HR specialists are expected to deal with some Personnel & human resources issues. The main objective of this program is to develop the Personnel and Human resources procedures, discussing the updated personnel trends for gaining more competitive status over the globe,
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
• Learn the principles of personnel & HR procedures.
• Learn the difference between personnel and human resource management.
• Increase their ability of managing personnel affairs for higher productivity.
• Develop all personnel functions from wages and salaries, personnel procedures, labor law, and social insurance.
• Develop and maintain personnel forms.
This Program is designed for:
• Employees with management responsibilities
• Personnel & HR Professionals currently practicing in the field
• Payroll employees & Coordinators seeking professional development
• Mid-Level Managers seeking career change or promotion
• Individuals seeking a career in Personnel & human resources
• Presented course material (data show slides)
• In-class Interactive group game
• Short video film
• In-class Questionnaire and puzzle
• Personnel and the globalization.
• HRM and personnel in the organization structure.
• Types of organization structure.
• Employees’ contracting for Egyptians and Foreigners.
• Hiring documents and employees’ files.
• Calculations of salaries taxation and social insurance deductions.
• Benefits Scheme.
• Employees’ warning and penalties.
• Attendance, departure and overtime.
• Types of vacation.
• Employees’ rights and investigations.
• Social insurance law.
• Medical and social insurance.
• Employees’ termination procedures.
• Personnel forms.
• Case studies.
Sunday & Wednesday for 6 lectures from 6:00-9:00pm
January 9th 2013
LE 900. - (50% discount, it was 1,800.-)
For More information