In today’s fast-moving world, many managers and supervisors, and HR specialists are expected to deal with some human resource issues. We will walk you through the hiring process, conducting the interview; discuss orientation; and cover some issues that arise after the hiring (such as diversity issues, compensation, and discipline)., and we shall also discuss Performance appraisal for Setting work standards, Assessing the employee’s actual performance relative to these standards, Providing feed back to the employee to motivate him to eliminate performance deficiencies.
We shall also study the job analysis and job description, training and development & Personnel Management.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Explain the main functions in Human Resources and the role of each.
- Learn the functions of recruitment and selection and explain the main steps in attracting and hiring qualified candidates.
- Learn the cycle of training and development and how T and D works from identification of training needs to evaluation of training.
- Learn the roles and responsibilities of human resources in designing and implementing a performance management system.
- Learn the differences between HR & Personnel
This Program is designed for:
- Employees with management responsibilities
- HR Professionals currently practicing in the field
- Benefit Directors & Coordinators seeking professional development
- Recruiting & Training professionals
- Mid-Level Managers seeking career change or promotion
- Individuals seeking a career in human resources
- Presented course material (data show slides)
- In-class Interactive group game
- Short video film
- In-class Questionnaire and puzzle
- Human Resources Management
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Recruitment and Selection
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Job Analysis and Job Descriptions
- Job Analysis
- Job Descriptions
- Compensation Systems
3 month – 6hrs per day – per week
Program Starting Date:
6 th of October
LE 2,800.- after 20% discount ( was 3,500.- )
Special offer: one training seat is free of charge for every 4 trainee seats
Certificates will be from Cambridge Training College, UK ( UK certificate fees is not included in the above course fees) and other one from Career Development Organization, Egypt
For More information
| ||Tel.: 22918857 – 24148043 |
| ||Fax: +202 24183304 |
| ||Mobile: +20 01001580050-01111580050 - 01274913412-01011346080 |
| ||e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org |
| ||Website: www.cdo-eg.com |