| Summary |
Compiles and maintains records of business transactions and office activities of establishment by performing the following duties:
• Copies data and compiles records and reports.
• Tabulates and posts data in record books.
• Computes wages, taxes, premiums, commissions, and payments.
• Records orders for merchandise or service.
• Gives information to and interviews customers, claimants, employees, and sales personnel.
• Receives, counts, and pays out cash.
• Prepares, issues, and sends out receipts, bills, policies, invoices, statements, and checks.
• Prepares stock inventory.
• Adjusts complaints.
• Operates computer terminal to input and retrieve data.
• Operates office machines such as typewriter, adding, calculating, and duplicating machines.
• Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence, and prepares outgoing mail.
• Greets and assists visitors.
• Prepares payroll.
• Keeps books.
• Purchases supplies.