Professional Human Resources Course
1. Principles of Human Resource Management:
2. Job Analysis and Description:
3. HR Planning &Recruitment
4. Testing and Selection & Interviewing Skills
5. Orientation, Training and Development
6. Performance Management
7. Compensation and Benefits
WHO SHOULD ENROLL?
- Fresh graduates who seek for an employment in the HR field.
- Non HR employees who seek for changing career into HR.
- Experienced HR employees without a formal qualification
- HR employees who want to support their experience by a solid professional background
- HR employees with an undergraduate degree looking to further their education
- Line managers with responsibility for managing people.
METHODS OF STUDY
- Interactive Lectures
- Group brainstorming
- Group Presentations
Fees : 750
Premium Services certificate
CD containing the material
The course starts 1-10-2012
Total hours: 30 hours
Twice a week
4 hrs session
for more information please call : 01114545673