رد: شهادات PHR___SPHR
This program is designed to prepare students for the Professional Human Resources (PHR®) and Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR®) examinations. Using the SHRM Learning System™ which is included in the cost of tuition, participants review the six functional areas, responsibilities and associated knowledge as defined by the HR Certification Institute.
Besides being an effective way to prepare for the PHR and SPHR certification exams, the SHRM Learning System also provides professional development for you and your HR Department with content that is updated with the latest HR policies and legislation. The course provides a solid foundation for managing the HR challenges you face in today's demanding work environment; is supplies a current reference of HR practices, broadens the perspective of functional specialists, and strengthens individual compentencies and productivity.
By enrolling in this course, you will benefit from:
- An experienced instructor
- Interaction with peers
- A dynamic classroom environment that enhances learning
- Classroom expectations and assignments that help you to stay on track
- Access to SHRM Learning System Online Resource Center
Registering for the PHR or SPHR Exams
- Strategic Management
- Workforce Planning and Employment
- Human Resource Development
- Total Rewards (Compensation and Benefits)
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Risk Management (Occupational Health, Safety and Security)
Participants planning to take the PHR or SPHR examinations must register through HRCI.
And here below some questions sample:
1. A manager wants to introduce new changes in his organization. However he experiences a lot of resistance from employees at every level of the organization from management to line workers to the proposed changes that must be placed into effect immediately to ensure the organization continues successfully. Which of the following alternatives to implementing the change is NOT a good solution for overcoming the employee resistance?
A. He uses force by power
B. He offers reward for change
C. He educates about the merits of change
D. He takes his employee for dinner and bribes him
E. He bargains with the employee for changes
2. An employee training and development program which is designed to help the employee get the most out of it has the best results in the long term growth of any organization. Human resources is to play a significant role in the development of this training program. Out of the following factors which factor is the MOST IMPORTANT in designing of a training program?
A. Defining outcomes
B. Hiring trainees
C. Recruiting trainees
D. Evaluating the progress of trainees
E. Correcting trainees problems
3. An Information Technology company is testing a new training program which involves lectures, demonstrations, reading sessions, group discussion, role play, and case studies. The teachers must ensure every one of the employees who attends the training session understands and can quickly implement the information provided. Which one of the statements may apply to this situation?
A. The trainer must employ only one of the above learning methods.
B. The trainer must employ all of the above learning methods.
C. The trainer must employ only two of the above learning methods.
D. The trainer can employ the learning methods which are most suitable for his training program.
E. The trainer should only implement group discussion method.
4. A manager may choose to have a larger group of new employee trainees or a smaller group. He has worked carefully with the HR department to coordinate employees to all meet for an in office, lecture style training program. If he chooses to train a larger group in an effort to save time and money for the organization, which of the following statements is true?
A. Classrooms must be used to accommodate a large group to be trained.
B. Small rooms can be used to accommodate a large group to be trained.
C. Office space of each employee can be used to accommodate a large group to be trained.
D. The manager's office can be used to accommodate a large group to be trained.
E. It does not matter where the training program is held.
5. A classroom-based program , led through discussion, role play, or training videos in conjunction with discussion work best when teaching complicated ideas or methods of interacting with other people. Sexual harassment training, leadership training, sales training, interview training, and other types of real world interactions are best suited for a classroom training environment using training videos as a supporting resource. Which of the statements does not portray the benefits of classroom training?
A. Classrooms can accommodate a large number of trainees.
B. Classrooms provide formal learning environments.
C. Classrooms are well equipped for training purposes.
D. Classrooms allow little interaction among trainees.
E. Classrooms reinforce learning because employees are reminded of schooling environment.
Check this site also: www.hrcp.com
التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة د.وليد الديراني ; 27/1/2011 الساعة 23:39
***اذا أكرمت الكريم ملكته واذا أكرمت اللئيم تمردا ***
اعمل لدنياك كأنك تعيش أبدا،واعمل لآخرتك كأنك تموت غدا