Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Mobile: 0569975444 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org PROFILE
Nationality: Saudi Birthday: 1973 Marital Status: Married
Languages: Arabic – mother tongue and English CAREER OBJECTIVE
I am an ambitious self-motivated Human Resources professional, having a proven track record in dealing with the most demanding of customers in a multinational / cultural environment. I look forward to extending my experience in an HR & Admin managerial position in a well-reputed company. QUALIFICATION
- Human Resource Diploma
- English Language Diploma, Auckland, New Zealand (24 weeks)
| 2006 to Present ||Manager, HR & Admin Affairs |
Employer: DataServe & Turnkey Solutions Co. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Company Industry: Information Technology/Telecom
Job Role/Department: Managing Human Resources/Personnel
| 2002 – 2006 ||HR & Admin Affairs Supervisor |
Employer: Al-Saeed Group for Trading
Company Industry: General Trading & Contracting
Job Role/Department: Supervision of Human Resources/Personnel
| 1994 to 1997 : ||Teller – Customer Service |
Employer: Al-Rajhi Bank
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Company Industry: Banking and Financial Service
Job Role/Department: Customer Service
|1992 to 1994 : ||Payroll Administrator – Personnel |
Employer: Directorate of Agriculture and Water,
Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Company Industry: Government
Job Role/Department: Personnel
| || || || |
I have attended the following job-related training courses:
- An Introduction to PCs and Programming Course.
- Detection of Fraud and Forgery in Currency and Documents.
- GOSI System and its Bylaws Course.
- Basics & Procedures of Job Interviewing.
- Saudi Labor Laws and Its Practical Applications Course
- Time Management Strategies Course.
- Human Resource Management Course.
- Thorough knowledge & experience in Saudi Labor Laws.
- Detailed knowledge & experience in GOS system.
- Familiar with the Human Resource Fund requirements
All references will be provided upon request.