ADMINISTRATION & HR MANAGER
Name Yacoub Mohammed Bani Hotheil
Date of birth 14/7/1958
Marital Status Married 7 kids
Visa Status Work Visa (Transferable)
Language English, Arabic
Phone; 66544086 Doha – Qatar
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS BACKGROUND
Higher Diploma in Business Management (HR) 1984
My objectives are to secure a challenging position in a growth -oriented company with considerable advancement opportunities, where past experience, skills and records are utilized a key assist to reach the company overall goals.
Dynamic, Self-motivated, superior organizational & interpersonal skills, with a solid experience in office management activities. Carrying a respectful back ground in capacity of Human resources development, team and project management. Having impeccable organizational skills, with the ability to work under pressure, manage a large workload and meet deadlines.
Writing polices & procedures for establishing an effective HR Policy Manual.
- Capacity for team work & getting along with Multicultural workforce.
- Ability to build strong relationships with all levels of management across all departments.
- Self starter with a high performance level.
- Proven skills in labor and employment law including complaint investigation to thwart legal action.
- Good experience in office management skills.
- Monitoring performance appraisals.
- Handle employee’s development issues.
- Distinctive computer applications knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- Foresight in direct HR. Solution.
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counseling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, succession planning, moral and motivation, culture and attitude development, performance appraisal and quality management issues)
- Manage and develop direct reporting staff.
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets.
- Liaise with other functional / departmental head so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purpose and achievements.
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirement for quality management, health and safety, legal requirement, environmental policies and general duty of care.
- Audit and authenticate all documents related to legal, salary statements and distribution, policies etc.
- Develop and Maintain healthy relation with Govt. and Non Govt. Organizations for better and fast functioning of organization.
- Plan for employee’s performance appraisal; develop tools for appraisal, job evaluation and development.
- Plan and direct for Training of employee including senior managers, maintain contact with outside resources for training.
SEP 2010 - Present QD-CPC INDSTRIES BEN LADEN GROUB
·Management of employee relations activities
·Project management of compensation and benefits processes including annual salary and performance reviews,
·Successful implementation of a flexible benefits scheme
·Establishing, documenting, and providing employees with measurable performance
·Supporting labor and other personnel related contract negotiations.
·Monitoring and tracking compliance with contracts, including labor, service and
·Product providers and any other HR related agreements.
·Coordinating and directing departmental work quality control procedures
·Assist in implementing safety requirements and program(s)
·Suggesting process improvements to higher level management
·Developing and maintaining files and archives
·Other activities as assigned
·Proactive involvement in the status of workers’ compensation claims
·Manage New Hire On-Board Process
·Assure compliance with all applicable employment related laws and regulations
·Manage employment related documentation and records maintenance
·Manage compensation and benefits program(s)
·Develop and implement annual staff training plan
·Support and document labor union related activities
·Manage personnel department budget
·Assure compliance with relevant and related contracts
·Present and assist in proposing HR related strategies, initiatives and policies.
·Manage human resources support staff
·Proposing and managing operational components of the HR budget
·Conducting and/or participating in interviewing and hiring decisions
·Personnel and Human Resources -- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
·Customer and Personal Service -- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
·Clerical -- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
ADMINISTRATION & HR M\ANAGER April 2000 - SEP 2010 – Present
Roles & Responsibilities:
·HR budgeting, setting evaluation period and personnel planning.
·-Conduct Employee appraisal analysis and report recommendations.
·-Conduct manpower planning according to performance and selection and ensure that recruitment process is conducted in timely manner.
·-Conduct manpower succession plans.
·-Issuing and maintain Circulars effecting company QMS.
·-Administering per departments internal communication i.e. human relations, health and safety, benefits, company accommodation, information shared folder, and other related issues and concern.
·-Follow-up, update and evaluate company insurance policy
·-Follow-up with employee and company insurance cases and evaluate compensation
·-Coordinate with the HSE & housing supervisor to evaluate staff HSE & Welfare related issues.
·-Optimize employee hiring procedure and follow up with recruitment agencies.
·-Train and enhance the skills of HR Department Personnel.
·-Prepare the company internal and external training plans and budget.
·-Coordinating with the QHSE Officer to prepare, amend and follow up with departments policies
·-Provide counseling to Employees and decision makers concerning employee welfare issues.
·-Reporting violations to higher management pertaining to company policies.
·-Develop, recommend & Implements personnel policies and procedures, prepare and maintain handbook on policies and procedures.
·-Administration employee benefits.
·-Administer Department Cash flow by coordinating with Accounts Dept.
·-Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
·-Issuing and updating company registration documents with government firms
ADMIN. MANAGER – June1987 –Jume1997 K.S.A
The British Air Space company - Yamamah project - Saudi Arabia
All about management as well as coordination between the Saudi Air Force and British air forces to administrative matters
Present Position Duties Administration Manager
As The Administration Manager I’m coordinating the implementation of services and policies through the Admin / HR staff as follows:
·Payroll master data – Basic Salary, Payroll earnings and deductions and income base calculations
·Salary increases, adjustments, pay rate splits and back-dated actions
·Monthly transactions – expense recoveries, miscellaneous earnings and reimbursements
·Monitoring the full payroll data base - includes payroll runs for leave and termination
·Coordinating with Accounting Dept. regarding pay cards and bank transfer report
·Various analysis, Pay roll Comparison department summary, reconciliation, bank and payroll master reports
·Provision of gratuity and leave liability balances, leave entitlements and leave summary reports
·Time sheets and time scheduling, overtime and other entitled allowances
• Organize advertising, interviewing and selection processes for recruitment campaigns.
- Deliver a fully comprehensive recruitment service to the business including working with recruiting managers to develop job adverts/specifications, identifying appropriate attraction methods, briefing recruitment consultants and head-hunters as appropriate and participating in interview panels for all four office sites.
- Prepare, manage and monitor the annual recruitment budget.
- Manage the on-boarding process for new starters, negotiating salaries, issuing offer letters and contracts, conducting pre-employment checks and overseeing the induction and probationary period process.
- Handled the total recruitment for the group end to end
- Key member of the Manpower Planning team
- Recruited all manpower needed by the company at all levels (White Collar & Blue Collar)
- Interacted with departmental heads and management to ascertain manpower requirements
- Finalize and assist in making job descriptions and compensation packages
- Draft advertisements and Job postings at Job boards
- Search through advertisements, job boards, database, recruitment agencies and head hunting
- Appoint local and overseas agents
- Screen, shortlist and interview candidates (personal interviews, telephonic interviews, online video conferencing or travel overseas if necessary)
- Present screened interviewed and short listed candidates to the management or departmental heads with detailed analysis, reference checks and recommendations.
- Organize and coordinate interviews
- Prepare job offers and follow up for acceptance and finalise joining dates
- Make all necessary arrangements for the selected candidate to join (issue of visa, travel arrangements, accommodation and orientation).
- Update the management with the current trend and market situation
- Review and recommend salary structures for new hires as per current market scenario.
• Prepare the departmental recruitment budget, monitor expenses and adhere to the budget.
• Develop and implement recruitment materials designed to attract the best potential candidates as per the bank’s needs.
• Prepare employment offer letters and contract of employment in coordination with Personnel Department in compliance with the Labor Laws.
• Build on existing systems to create HR tools including job descriptions, competency
·Publish HR Policy Manual
·News and policy announcements
·Employee turnover (succession)
·Job title skills profiling
·Determine Manpower needs
·Budgeting and Forecasting
Workflow and relationship map
Performance / Competency Management
- Preparing standard HR workflow and related relationship maps with site office and other concerned department in the company, which allows from monitoring and tracking the approval processes to match the specific document flow and approval procedure needs and requirements of each individual dept. within its scope of work/responsibility.
·Employee skills profile
·Arranging evaluation process flows
·Creation of default and job skills
·Personnel actions approvals
·Evaluation and succession reports
General HR Administration (Personnel Affairs)
·Segregate employees Leave types, schemes and rules
·Reviewing vacation details
·Leave balance calculations
·Increments requests and recommendations, adjustments, entitlement summaries
·Leave payment compatibility with the Qatar labor law (pension and gratuity)
·Employee Details and Data updates
·Flight tickets booking details
·Leave applications, return from leave, short leave
·New appointments, suspensions, reinstatements & terminations
·Employee formal document (Passports / image ) expiry reminders
·Employee increment history
·Historical data keeping
·Employees personnel actions
General Administrative Services Activities:
·Set up and maintain Admin filing records
·Operate office equipment and other materials.
·Ordering and maintaining stationery and office equipment supplies.
·Coordinate with drivers for work related trips
·Manage fuel consuming monthly record.
·Maintain vehicles maintenances requests and service schedules.
·Organizing and storing all the company vehicles related documents and registration records and computer-based information
·Arranging paperwork for vehicles periodic inspections and insurance / registration renewal