Job opportunities Position: Personnel Affairs Manager Location : KSA - Jeddah
Background & Job Purpose
Metal works factory requires an experienced Personnel Affairs Manager
to join lead our Personnel Affairs
team for an immediate start. The successful candidate will lead a dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the HR & Admin. Affairs Director, key deliverables will include:
- Manage Personnel Affairs workload and strategy across Personnel Affairs team.
- Oversee implementation of annual performance review process
- Ensuring Employment Law adherence
- Implement talent management process
- Manage all remuneration and benefits activity
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or college degree in the same field
- At least 4 - 6 years in the same field or Human Resources
The successful candidate must demonstrable experience in adhering to principles and values; relating and networking; persuading and influencing; people leadership; creating and innovating; planning and organising; adapting and responding to change.
If you have what it takes to add value to our business, apply now! firstname.lastname@example.org