Glass Manufacturing Factory need
Position: Safety Manager
Job Type: Full time
Job Field: Human Resources Management
• Maintain the company’s integrated HSE MS Environment, Health and Safety Management System policy, manual, and sets of corporate procedures, process maps, forms and master lists.
• Insure that HSE MS system covers all its sectors, departments, and operations.
• Interface with sectors / departments to ensure compliance with requirements of the HSE MS standards.
• Insure that all HSE MS related documents are controlled throughout their life cycle (e.g., generation, coding, use, archiving) as required by the HSE MS system.
• Modify / amend HSE MS documents where / as required, maintaining records of change.
• Insure proper mapping of the company processes.
• Insure provision of the company staff with appropriate training related to HSE MS.
• Develop HSE MS performance indicators and relevant monitoring/evaluation procedures.
• Liaise with the internal auditing unit to insure sufficient auditing of HSE MS.
• Insure implementation of corrective and preventive actions as applicable to HSE MS
• Conduct statistical analysis of data related to HSE MS
• Organize periodic management review meetings on the HSE MS.
• Responsible for continuous improvement of the HSE MS.
• Assist in Setting up SMART objectives for the various areas.
• Co ordinate preparing actions plans for the achievement of SMART objectives.
• Monitor the implementation of the action plans and achievement of the SMART objectives.
• Report periodically on the status of the HSE MS.
• Review of continued suitability of the integrated HSE MS Policy, Manual and corporate procedures.
• Leads a team of professionals within own area of control and focus.
• Directs and supervises subordinates to ensure they fulfill their duties in the health and safety function
Age: between 28 and 38
Good Computer & English Skills
Candidates should have Good Knowledge about HSE MS standards
Experience: Minimum of 5 years EXp.
Working at factories Enviroment is preferable
Please send your CV to: email@example.com type job name in E-Mail subject