Glass Manufacturing Factory need
Position: HR Personnel Manager
Job Type: Full time
Job Field: Human Resources
- Process all staffing and personnel requests to ensure that business is not interrupted and employees perform their work efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure that all employees’ data is up-to-date and all HR Processes comply with Labor law.
- Assist in developing and implementing HR programs and practices consistent with HR strategy and assess their effectiveness.
- Manage the implementation and interpretation of HR policies & procedures to ensure a high standard of discipline, organization and transactional justice across the company.
- Oversee the provision of HR services in line with policy guidelines to ensure employee satisfaction at optimal cost, time and quality.
- Ensure that all employees’ files & records are updated and complete .
- Administer employees’ work attendance and monitor their punctuality.
- Coordinate the employee annual leave schedules and leave processing, and update all annual leave issues.
- Prepare new hire and termination paperwork .
- Prepare employment certificate / income certificate / service certificate upon request.
- Follow up and ensure that all issues related to medical insurance are accomplished properly with no delays or errors.
- Prepare employee contracts, assign and enter employee identification numbers into the personnel system.
- Initiates follow-up procedures to ensure that deadlines are met.
-Administer salary increases, promotions, transfer, payroll processing, and other benefits to ensure correctness, timely processing and compliance with applicable laws & policies/ procedures.
- Perform the renewal of contracts and preparations of residency visas.
- Execute the payroll process in coordination with the Finance Department.
- Administer discipline and related dismissal procedures.
- Maintain an up-to-date and accurate data management system
- Handle the administration procedures of the new joiners and coordinate with the concerned departments.
- Prepare or complete various forms, reports, personnel files, statistical reports, survey information and reports of research results.
- Receive various forms, reports, personnel movement notice forms, personnel records, classification, reference materials or other documentation, and follow the related procedure as appropriate.
- Assist management in writing letters, memos and other communications for release to employees.
Age: between 25 and 35.
Good computer & English Skills.
Candidates should have Certificates at Human Resources Managment
Experience: Minimum of 5 years EXp.
Working at factories Enviroment is preferable
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org type job name in E-Mail subject