Mohamed Fakher Mohamed Abdelmotagalli
El Minia - Egypt
E-mail : M_online85@yahoo.com
Education: Domain Specialist :
- License of Law - May 2006. Faculty of Law _ Assuit University - Egypt.
Diploma in Administrative Law – study. Training:
Mini Master of Business Administration "under study " from OXFORD International Training College Britain
Member of"" Arab Union Trainers of Human Development || AUT
Professional Certified Trainer from INTERNATIONAL GROUP FOR TRAINING AND CONSULTING”IGTC “.2010
Professional Certified trainer from the Arab Academy for International Training and Development "IAATD" 2009
Professional Human Resources Management Diploma “HRMD” Certified by Oxford Training College – London:
" Certified trainer from Arab Trainer Net " "ATN "
Human Development Trainer Certified from OXFORD International Training College - in the field of management development and human development in 2009.
Human Development Trainer certified by DYNAMIX-EGYPT “2009. Current position:
Training and Development Specialist in ASFOUR CRYSTAL International - "International company for Crystal Production" It’s a World leader in this industry employee over than 40000 Team members
- Handling and evaluate all the training Activities.
- Coordinate with the other departments in collecting and handling all Team Members training needs
- Training Needs assessment.
- Preparing the company Annual training Plan.
- Involved in preparing and reviewing the Annual training budget.
- Facilitate and evaluate the training courses.
- Responsible for preparing and Monitoring the monthly training calendars.
- Responsible for the Training Dept. Database.
- Involved in design the training programs.
- Involved in design the training materials and visual aids.
- Involved in developing the Team members careers Plans and careers Bath.
- Responsible for providing all the required training reports.
HR Consultant in DYNAMIX-EGYPT to Training and software.
Consultant too many of the NGOs in the field of self-development and management.
Free Trainer in Human Development with NGOs and private institutions and governmental organizations.
Primary Lawyer in El–Minia – Egypt - “Member of the Arab Lawyers Union”. Working experience:
Human Development and Administrative development Trainer in DYNAMIX-EGYPT from 2009.
Training grants (Certified Professional Employee) (CPE) to prepare young people for the labor market, which was implemented under the auspices of OXFORD International Training College - London.
The training of nearly 1500 trainees on the development of personal skills in collaboration with some NGOs.
Administrative - Response of Teaching Affairs in Elmanara Educational center – El-Minia - Egypt. Human Recourses and Human Development courses:
"Take Off training" . Certified by Dream Infinity for HRDA “Human Resources Development Academy” UK.
Communication skills. - Self Confidence. - Responsibility.
Perseverance. - Team Work - Setting Goals
Public Relations Diploma. Certified by DYNAMIX-EGYPT for technology and training:
The meaning of public relations. - Stages of the evolution of public relations.
Importance of the role of public relations. - The objectives of public relations.
Public Relations Jobs. - Principles of Public Relations.
The functions and characteristics and qualifications of public relations officer.
How to build a public relations characteristic. - Steps the public relations process.
CPE “Certified Professional Employee” Certified by OXFORD International Training College – London :
How to success. - Body language. - Team work.
Interviewing skills. - Presentation skills. - Attention to details.
Communication skills. - Time management.
Train of trainer. "TOT" Certified by "AmidEast"
Presentation skills. Certified by "AmidEast"
Neuro-linguistic programming. "NLP" Certified by German Egyptian Academy"(GEA) in cooperation with STEINBEIS UNIVERSITY - BERLIN.
Project Management. Certified by German Egyptian Academy" in cooperation with STEINBEIS UNIVERSITY - BERLIN.
Neuro- Associative Conditioning "NAC" Certified by German Egyptian Academy" in cooperation with STEINBEIS UNIVERSITY - BERLIN.
Human Self Power course. Certified by DYNAMIX-EGYPT for technology and training.
Find your way set your goals.
Time Management. Workshops:
Strategic planning skills. - The skills of positive thinking. - Creative thinking skills.
The power of the human person. - Mental skills...How to develop? - Self-confidence.
Techniques to get rid of negative emotions. - Art of relaxation skills. - Skills of dialogue and persuasion. Seminars:
-Management of pressure. - Strategies for success. - Negotiation skills.
- The power of memory. - How you lead your life towards success. - Decision-making.
- The power of the mind. - The art of etiquette. - Art reception and hospitality. Training:
Courses designed and trained
Strategic planning of institutions and companies. - Change Management
Neuro-linguistic programming. "NLP”. Diploma. - Neuro- Associative Conditioning "NAC" Diploma.
Planning skills course. - Effective communication skills course.
Lecture on the force for change. - Leadership skills.
Lecture on the road to success. - Make a resolution in hand, to my future.
Emotional Intelligence. - The art of using mind maps. - Launched the giant within you.
Courses under design:
Project Management Professionalism. - Theory TRIZ to solve the problems
Professional Training Of Trainers Computer Skills:
"International Computer Driving License". "ICDL “Certified by UNESCO Organization.
Training in “SYNERGY” Company on Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Outlook.
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point 2007.
IT Essentials: PC Hardware and Software” certificate from Cisco Networking Academy.
- Personal computer. - Safe lab procedures.
- Troubleshooting. - Operating system.
- Laptop computer. - Printer and scanners.
- Network- Security. - Communication skills.
“Photoshop CS3" certificate from El-manara Educational Center. Conferences:
Lecturer in the international conference to Youth, Intellectual property, Human Resources and Development Under the auspices of Ain Shams University – Egypt , University of the Arab peoples and Arab Union Trainers of Human Development || AUT 2011.
- Preparation and Implementation of the "Be positive" 2011.
- Lecturer in Human Rights Conference - Arab Republic of Egypt 2010.
- Conference of Egypt and the Palestinian cause 2010. Personal skills and hobbies:
- English (reading - good / writing - good / conversation - good).
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to solve problems effectively.
- Ability to organize conferences and meetings.
- Interest in science of public administration.
- Design training programs for various sectors and that meet the training needs of these sectors.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems.
- Enjoyment of leadership skills with the skills of planning and teamwork.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to self-learning and gain more experience, skills and modern techniques. Personal data:
- Date of Birth: 21 -9 - 1985
- Place of Birth: ElMinia - Egypt
- Marital status: Single.
- Military Status: Exempted. Reference Biography:
- Available upon request.