Mahmoud Moustafa Mohammad
13 Awkaf Buildings, Imbaba, Giza, Egypt
Phone: 02 33115464 / Mobile: 012 1488728
To seek a challenging job in Human Resources field in order to gain personal and working experience that will allow me to grow in my career and reach a leadership position.
Bachelor of arte may-2005
(Course in Human resource from American chamber of commerce) 2007-2008
Basic Business Skills Acquisition (BBSA) Cairo, Egypt March 2010
Sponsored by the Future Generation Foundation (FGF)
- Developed Language and Computer skills.
- Enhanced Presentation & project development skills
Acquired basic business skills including: marketing, sales, banking, accounting, business correspondence and report writing.
- Personal Development
- presentation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Teamwork & Mind Mapping
- Human Resources management
-Ability to work under pressure.
-Organized and ability to learn new tasks quickly.
-Team work skills, self motivated, flexible and punctual.
-Strong communication and leadership skills and office management skills.
Key Technical Skills
MS Windows MS Outlook
MS Word MS Access
MS Excel Internet Surf & Search
MS Power Point MS Project
Career summary (Human resource management)
Lady Egypt Tours: (Assistant Manager Human resources) Feb, 2010- still right now.
Job responsibility/ Duties:
-Responsibility for strategic planning of the company and the human capital.
- putting the company's long term plan.
- Seeking of Communication and Emotional control.
- Communicate with other departments in the company.
-Ability to solve problems between employments.
- Responsible for the job analysis, job description, and qualification.
- Applying labor law policies.
-Responsible for the organization of personnel files and job descriptions.
-Carry out supervision of the staff and the course of daily work.
-Prepare for the interview and personal choices pre-function.
-Deal with all routine correspondence related to applicants and including a person acceptable and unacceptable.
-Send job offers and the statement of the different requirements for recruitment to the category of advanced acceptable.
-Coordinate arrangements for the appointment of new employees in the company tradition of functions and procedures of their functions.
-Help answer routine questions relating to the terms of the contract and employment.
Lapoire express company: (HR - specialist) Dec, 2005- Jan, 2010
Job responsibility/ Duties:
- Responsible for regular update for the resumes both in files and in computer data bank.
-Receiving applicants, resumes and conducting initial interviews for applicants.
- The work of payroll and papers for each year of Insurances.
-Conducting job analysis for the required positions.
-Handling the search and selection process.
-Evaluating the candidates and coordination in the interviews.
-Scheduling and organizing the workshops inside and outside the company.
-Contact employment agencies and checking references.
-Collecting and evaluating applications.
- Place ads in the newspaper and internet for the job vacancies.
- Advertising for jobs as required by the necessary coordination with the employment offices and send the forms to apply for jobs and job information declared by the people who have the potential to function
Date of Birth: 6/10/1984
Marital Status: Single.
Military Service: Fully Exempted.
Language: very Good command of written & spoken English
Study in the AMIDEAST center in Egypt start level (four) G.E and still right now
Interests & Activities
Currently include: Photography, Reading and Internet surfing.
References are Available on Request