We are pleased to announce that Dubai integrated Safety solutions( accreditation number 688 ) will conducting Nebosh international General certificate course in Riyadh-Qatar Doha (First Week 1 from 24th -28th of April 2011 week two 30th of April-4th of May 2011 exams 7th ,8th ,9th of May 2011 )
The course will held at FIVE STARS HOTEL.
We offer a schedule of Open NEBOSH International General Certificate courses at selected locations around the world. Our 2011 schedule includes:
· UK (London)
· Nigeria (Lagos, Port Harcourt,)
· Saudi, UAE, QATAR, YEMEN, SUDAN, Kazakhstan, Libya.
Alternatively, we are happy to deliver the training at client specific locations globally.
This course has been developed for multinational organisations in all sectors working in accordance with international standards or directives but adapting to local needs. It provides organisations with a global presence seeking to adopt an internationally recognised health and safety training programme for its staff. The Certificate is an internationally recognised qualification and provides an excellent basic grounding in the essentials of health & safety for personnel accountable for these responsibilities in their organisation.
DISSC has applied its extensive resources and expertise to develop & deliver the NEBOSH International Certificate 40 delegates completed the course with excellent pass rates comprising 6 distinctions in the Middle East.
Who the Course is For
The International General Certificate is available to non UK nationals, employees of large organisations operating outside the UK, or multinational companies already working to international standards but needing to adapt these to accord with local needs and practice. It is for personnel e.g. managers, supervisors, non-safety specialists etc with health & safety responsibilities & who need grounding & recognised qualification in occupational safety & health.
After successfully completing the course you will be better able to:
· Understand best practice standards through HSG65, 18001, moral & economic requirements & implications for good standards in health & safety within an organisation.
· Develop, promote & communicate an effective health & safety culture in an organization.
· Identify the key features of a health & safety policy, the preparations & performance review of a health & safety audit.
· Understand the importance of proactive & reactive health & safety monitoring measures.
· Identify hazards in the workplace & carry out risk assessments, record findings & review procedures.
· Advise on strategies for controlling hazards, reducing risks & applying safe systems of work.
· Identify fire hazards & consequential risks, advise on measures to minimize fire risks & develop fire procedures. Identify ill health effects of physical processes of work & the environment & recommend suitable measures to combat risks.
· Explain the processes & procedures for investigating & reporting accidents at work.
Course Key Facts
Duration:10 days + 3 day for exam
Location: Riyadh-Qatar Doha
Price: VERY ATTARCTIVE PRICE includes lunch, refreshments, course materials, NEBOSH exam fees & Certificate
Dates:Week 1 from 24th -28th of April 2011 week two 30th of April -4th of May 2011 exams 7th -8th -9th of May 2011
Who will be your tutor one of the best British instructors DISSC ALWAYS USING BRITISH CMIOSH TUTORS
Every company will be aware that there are many health and safety regulations that they need to be aware of, but some worry about how often they update. It can be difficult to remain on top of everything that changes with regards to these regulations but this is where a NEBOSH course can also help out. The course is kept fully updated with any amendments made to the health and safety regulations, therefore keeping you and your workforce as up to date as possible. Ignorance is no excuse for breaking health and safety regulations, so sending employees to this course will ensure there is a good knowledge level within your company.
Nebosh Courses Benefit Employees And Companies
There are many benefits that will arise from undertaking a NEBOSH course, which is obviously the key reason why firms are keen to send their employees on the course. The course is primarily intended for employees at management or team leader level or who have some supervisory capacity over fellow employees. The aim of the course is to ensure that this level of staff are fully aware and equipped to deal with any safety and risk management issues that may arise. The initial NEBOSH certificate should also be viewed as a good base level to go on and achieve further safety qualifications. Therefore, anyone who views this line of work as their career would also be advised to give serious consideration to obtaining this certificate. Certification
Delegates are awarded the Certificate on successful completion of two 2-hour written papers: Management of Safety & Health, Controlling Hazards and a practical assessment