Ahmed Nageeb Abdul-halim
33 Elnozha St,Banha,Qalubeya
Date & Place of Birth: March 28, 1981, Egypt
Military Service: Exempted.
· To be an effective member in a teamwork.
· Seeking a career opportunity that meets my skills and ready to create and develop more skills.
1.Bachelors in arts and education from "Faculty of Education, Banha University, Department of Arabic Language."2002"
2. HR diploma from " Warn borough College, UK" "2011".
3.The career certificate in teaching Arabic as a Foreign language (CCTAFL) AUC "2009"
4.The Professional diploma in special education faculty of education .Banha Uni"2004".
1- Working as a training officer in TRAC center; "the Training, Research and Consultation Center" which is a sub organizational unit of HRRO (Egyptian Humanitarian Relief & Rehabilitation Organization) since April, 2009
· be responsible of the training unit at "TRAC"..
· prepare the offers for tenders,
· designs and coordinates training programs based on organizational and employee needs.
· managing the process of training.
· develop and organize training manuals, and other educational materials for the personnel development and management training.
· Writing reports about training courses.
· Marketing to TRAC center
· Prepare training courses for the staff of several governmental institutions.
· Prepare training courses for the staff of charity associations in EGYPT and SUDAN.
· Prepare training courses for "the Arab childhood ambassadors association".
2 - Working as a Speech disorder therapy specialist , KSA from Sep 2004 to oct 2008
3 - Working at "the Project of Cars Parkings management" , Qalubia Governorate , at HR department from March 2003 to Aug 2004
- Mother tongue Arabic.
- Fluent read, write and understanding English.
- Fair read, write and understanding German.
· ICDL Certificate (2008).
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Excellent in accessing and navigating the internet.
· Good in using the program "SPSS" (Statistics Package Social Science) for data analysis.
- Leadership Negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation skills Problem solving
- Charitable working Hard worker
- Project management Able to learn new tasks quickly
training & Special courses
· El Fiky schplarship "sponsored by DR Ibrahim El Fiky , Nov 2010: Apr 2011" included :
1. Basic business skills: Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Effective management.
2. Human Development skills : The power of self-control ,Neuro Conditining Dynamic , Strategic Planning.
3. Developed Language, computer & presntation skills.
From 2009 to 2010 in EGYPT
· Attending the training course "TOT",2009
· Attending the training course "Planning, monitoring and evaluating performance".2010
· Attending the training course in using the program "SPSS" (Statistics Package Social Science) for data analysis. 2010
From 2004 to 2008 in KSA
· Prepare a training course for teachers on the management of education Jeddah (disorders of speech and speech) and throw a number of lectures throughout the week.
· Member of the participant in the World Deaf Day events through the years, from 2005 to 2008.
· Attending the program on the unified Arab dictionary indicative of the Deaf (Education Department – Jeddah).
· Attending the program on standardization of terminology indicative of the Deaf (Education Department – Jazan).
· Attending the program on the role of modern technology in the service of the Deaf .
· Attending the program on how to train the student before and after the Cochlear Implant.
· Attending the program on how to install and maintain internal and external speakers for the ear.