رد: Personnel Management and Human Resouce Managament
Below you will find an answer to your question; I hope that will help....Regards
They sound pretty much the same, and they have some responsibilities in common, but however experts and entrepreneurs still see a little difference between them.
Business dictionary defines personnel management as an Administrative discipline of hiring and developing employees so that they become more valuable to the organization. It includes (1) conducting job analyses, (2) planning personnel needs, and recruitment, (3) selecting the right people for the job, (4) orienting and training, (5) determining and managing wages and salaries, (6) providing benefits and incentives, (7) appraising performance, (8) resolving disputes, (9) communicating with all employees at all levels.
And Human Resource Management as an administrative activities associated with human resources planning, recruitment, selection, orientation, training, appraisal, motivation, remuneration, etc. HRM aims at developing people through work.
Therefore some say that there are no basic differences between Human Resource Management and Personnel management. These experts say that the two terms – HRM and Personnel management – have no difference in their meaning, and can be used interchangeably. Well, there are many experts who have come up with many differences between the two.
Personnel management is regarded to be more administrative in nature. Personnel management basically deals with the employees, their payroll and employment laws. On the other hand, Human Resources Management deals with the management of the work force, and contributes to an organization’s success.
Human Resources Management is spoken about in a much broader sense than Personnel Management. It has been said that HRM incorporates and develops personnel management skills. It is Human Resources Management that develops a team of employees for an organization.
Personnel management can be considered as reactive, in the sense that it provides concerns and demands as they are presented. On the contrary, Human resources Management can be stated to be proactive, as it pertains to the continuous development of policies and functions for improving a company’s workforce.
Whereas personnel management is independent from an organization, the Human Resources Management is an integral part of a company or an organization.
One can also come across differences in motivational aspects. While Personnel management tends to motivate the employees with compensations, rewards and bonuses, Human Resources Management tends to provide motivation through human resources, effective strategies for facing challenges, work groups, and job creativity.
Personnel management focuses on administrating people. On the contrary, the prime focus of Human Resources Development is to build a dynamic culture.
1. Personnel management deals with employees, their payroll and employment laws. On the other hand, Human Resources Management deals with the management of the work force, and contributes to an organization’s success.
2. HRM basically deals with developing personnel management skills. It is Human Resources Management that develops a team of employees for an organization.
3. While Personnel management is considered to be reactive, Human Resources Management is stated to be proactive.
4. Personnel management focuses on administrating people or employees. On the other hand, the prime focus of Human Resources Development is to build a dynamic culture.
5. Personnel management is independent from an organization. On the contrary, Human Resources Management forms an integral part of a company or an organization.
***اذا أكرمت الكريم ملكته واذا أكرمت اللئيم تمردا ***
اعمل لدنياك كأنك تعيش أبدا،واعمل لآخرتك كأنك تموت غدا