1. Sales Executive – Senior Sales executives required. The candidates should be able to maximize sales potential with new clients and existing clients. Minimum 4 plus years experience and successful track record within a Graphic Design or advertising company. Remuneration commensurate with experience and expertise.
2. Project coordinator : Coordination of book projects between clients, management, creative’s & production for smooth and on- time completion
Creative ideas for new book projects and feasibility studies
Planning and coordinating events for Miracle and handling sponsorship presentations, arrangements and launch.
Need to be creative and organized with regular reporting with project updates working with the Sales & Marketing manager on presentation of diaries and books.
3. Graphic Designer (Senior) – Candidates with minimum 5 years experience in a Graphic Design or Advertising Agency. Candidates with strong design / communication skills, big brand experience, strong knowledge of Graphic design software packages- InDesign, Quark, Photoshop, Freehand etc, passion for creativity & a good team player. Should be able to develop new concepts.
4. Junior layout Artist (Arabic) – Candidates with experience in a Graphic Design or Advertising Agency. Candidates with design / communication skills, knowledge of Graphic design software packages- InDesign, Quark, Photoshop, Freehand etc, passion for creativity & a good team player.
5. Debt Collector: Candidate should have good communication skills. Able to deal with the customer and clear all the outstanding balances. Prepare daily reports and submit to the finance department. Review the outstanding balances and send statement of accounts
7. HR Assistant -candidate with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. The HR assistant carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: departmental development, HRIS, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organization development, executive administration, and employment