CERTIFIED HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER (CHRM
أحصل على شھادة مدير الموارد البشرية المعتمد
الممنوحة من معھد التنمية الادارية بجامعة ميزورى الامريكية
بالتعاون مع معهد المدراء المحترفين IPM
دبي من 13-17 فبراير 2011
احجز مقعدك من الأن
This compact seminar examines how to develop and master the key areas of Human Resources. HR is changing beyond recognition from the days of the Old Personnel Departments. HR is now recognized as a source of competitive advantage and as a predictor of future business performance. This exciting programme will bring you up to date on the latest techniques and approaches that are appropriate in effective management of Human Resources. The approach that will be taken will be to examine the demands that the modern business world makes on the HR function and develop a series of practical responses.
Those attending will be able to:
• Know and be able to explain the activities now expected to get the maximum from the Human Resource.
• To use a strategic model and to be able to create business plans.
• To improve on HRM processes by being able to use business process mapping.
• Improve performance management, training, personal development, succession
Planning and recruitment effectiveness in HR by applying the latest thinking and approaches. Learn about the new structure of effective HR departments.
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for all HR and ER professionals, HR and Personnel Officers, leaders, supervisors and engineers, in fact anyone who wishes to Significantly improve their understanding of HR would benefit from this Seminar.
• Strategic planning.
• Business awareness.
• Interpersonal effectiveness.
• HR Management.
• Selection and development.
The changing world of business and its impact on the Human Resource Function:
• Introductions and programme objectives.
• The context for HR.
• Strategic Business Planning.
• Corporate Social Responsibility.
• Human Capital Management.
• How to make things happen – use of business action plan.
• The difference between HRM and Personnel Management.
• The new shape and function of tomorrows HR departments.
• Review of day one.
Employee Relations – Maintaining Standard:
• The need for standards.
• Distinction between the role of HR and the line Manager.
• Handling common performance problems – case studies.
• Equal opportunities.
• Handling grievances – case studies.
• Review of day two.
• The use of competencies.
• Assessment Centers – examples of exercises.
• Structured Interviews.
• Questioning Techniques.
• The role of HR v the role of the Line Manager.
Employee Motivation; Empowerment and Performance Management:
• What is empowerment?
• How are employees motivated?
• Making performance management a positive influence.
• Is forced ranking a good idea?
• Merit pay or increments?
• Bonuses and Incentives.
Performance Management; Making the links between HR and the Business:
• The performance management model.
• Management or Leadership?
• Case studies.
• Internal and external reporting frameworks.
Mob: 00971 506860 422
EMAIL :- AMIRA*LEADERSUAE.NET