Two essentials for organizational superiority are high performance teambuilding and a set of qualities and behaviours that make them stand apart. Skilfully led and well-organized teams can achieve outstanding results. This programme covers the methods and techniques that are essential for success in both these areas.
High Performance Teams have to overcome significant business challenges to deliver impressive results in difficult situations. Best business practices have lead to placing radically new high-performance, horizontal organizational model for team success. Additionally, they have learned to think differently about themselves, colleagues, and their organizations. Strategic models of High Performance Teams contribute to significant successful results in areas of leading, making decision, accepting accountability, and confronting issues. The results of such performance lead to becoming great players, on great teams, in great organizations. OBJECTIVES
• Recognize the power of productive teamwork through business initiatives.
• Learn how to build high performance cross-functional teams.
• Learn how to motivate and engage high performance from team diversity.
• Discover how to change your teams to sustain a competitive advantage.
• How to create the environment in which their team will perform well.
• Managing the change process effectively amongst a varied team.
• Develop team management skills that promote core values of the business culture. WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Laws of High Performance Teambuilding is designed for middle managers and leaders of corporations. It will cover universal team building principles that help individuals become effective team members who can transform team goals into on-going strategic initiatives. ORGANIZATIONAL IMPACT
High Performance Team building is expressed as horizontal teams that operate as fully aligned entities to achieve increasingly higher levels of results. Today’s teams are expected to produce more than ever before, faster than ever before. Leaders are faced with the dilemma of developing enhanced teamwork along faster and faster timeliness. As a result, this programme is designed to help leaders focus teams on key results and outputs, build energy and momentum toward achieving goals, negotiate on their team’s behalf, and handle difficult dynamics within a team that impact performance. PERSONAL IMPACT
Building a thriving High Performance Team culture takes time. A High Performance culture requires discipline and commitment because transformation develops daily, not in a day. This programme will guide High Performance Teams with the principles and skills that instill high degrees of team alignment and team spirit. It will help teams explore today’s workplace challenges and the need for accelerating high performance through effective and empowered teamwork. Additionally, it will provide the skills and tools for team leaders to intervene directly or to support team members in addressing diverse situations with productive skills. COMPETENCIES EMPHASIZED
• Evaluate individual team behaviours and how they are live out team members’ daily work performance.
• Use team member skills to address organizational conflict and to develop high performing qualities of team success.
• Discuss principles that help team leaders develop effective team working relationships amongst cross-functional teams.
• Review principles of aligning and accelerating high performance teams.
• Explain how applying motivational skills can help develop high performance team members that demonstrate core values, vision and mission that inspires, motivates and transforms organizations.
• Describe how current business issues are affecting your organization’s team dynamics and your ability to achieve results through strategic advantage.
• Discuss critical team leadership qualities that contribute to both organizational and team success