(Administrator Assistant-Human Resources Department) OR (HR Officer) OR (Administrative Assistant) or any related
Personal Data Name Tareq talal jameel " qammaz khresat " Sex Male Date of Birth 18/11/1977 Address Amman-Jordan Nationality Jordanian Marital Status Married Home Number 00962-65239881 Mobile Number 00962-786112924 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tareq_qammaz@hotmail.com Career Summary Through my current experience, I have a keen interest to work in Human Resources department since my duties & main tasks shows my capabilities to fill any position in HR. And im Seeking a position meets with my qualifications, and my experience, joining a team developing the performance to the highest levels. Education:
- High School .
- Presently Studying Business Administration in Jerash University.Languages
- Arabic (Mother Tongue)
- English (Written & Spoken & Reading)
Work Experience 16/7/2006 till Now - (Consolidated consultants engineering & Environment)Company. - Administrator Assistant /HR Department. 15/7/2004 - 25/3/2006 - (Fatter) for food products Company. . - Customer Service Office. 5/6/2002 - 14/7/2004 - (Al-Gharaeb) for Export and Import Company . - Data Entry. Main Duties:
respond promptly to customer inquiries.-
handle and resolve customer complaints.-
perform customer verifications.-
communicate and coordinate with internal departments.-
- Coordinate and arrange meetings indepartment manager.
- Coordinate with the training centers.
Coordinate with the Department of salaries and payroll.-
-Coordinate with other departments in the company.
- recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- interpreting and advising on employment legislation.
- listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- planning and sometimes delivering training, including inductions for new staff.
- analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
prepare reports for managers elsewhere within the organization.-
The preparation of records and files for Employee.-
-Work experience certificates to Employee.
- Coordinate with universities for training students.
- Follow Up the staff time Attendance.
-Coordinate of the work of job interviews.
-Monthly and yearly report. - Assistant in Training activates.
Orientation and training of staff and new trainees in the company and workers. -
-For action to save documents in the files.
- Assistant in Recruitment Process.
-Participate in meetings of human resources
-Follow-up transactions Engineers Association.
- able to handle some Legal matters.
-Conducts photocopying and large mailings.
- Personal Tasks such as:- Well knowledge in Internet, internet search, etc.
* Social Security
Insurance correspondence with Jordanian Engineers Association.
Computer Skills & Courses
- Windows Applications & Microsoft Office
- (Excel, Word,Access & Outlook)
- Computer Maintenance & typing.
- Excellent Typing Skills with high accuracy. - Partnership in the (Job Fair) in Jordan of the date 13/11/2007to 15/11/2007. - Completed training has attended training course (personnel management and career development - advanced) from 4/5/2008 to8/5/2008. -Training on the rules and fundamentals of the King Abdullah Award within the company. -English-language course at the centre(AMIDEAST) of the date 6/7/2008 until 23/8/2008. -English-language course at the centre(AMIDEAST) of the date 13/10/2008 until 29/11/2008. - Completed training has attended training course (Basic Human Resources) from 15/8/2009 to16/8/2009. Programming Experience - (Ideal Soft)- Human Resources Software (Oracle Data Base). - Email Microsoft office outlook. - Time Antecedence system. -(Photocopying and transportation) Software(Oracle Data Base). - (Falcon)- Human Resources Software(Oracle Data Base) . -( Expenses) Software (Oracle Data Base). - (Overtime Application)- Human Resources Software(Oracle Data Base).
- (O'clock Sealing) Program of the seal on the time-clock.
-(traveling) Program of the Microsoft office outlook .References
P.S: Relevant Documents & Preferences to be provided upon request.
-Mr.Abdulah Alnsoor .Finance Manager, Civil Aviation Authority.
-Mr.Mohmmad Takali, recruitment Supervisor, Consolidated consultants engineering