Recruitment Agreement My dear friend, Sabra karo..!! Here is a format of agreement, which may help you. Make necessary changes according to your company's rule. All The Best !
Memorandum of Understanding between
M/s ----------and M/s --------------------
This agreement made at -------on the ---------between m/s -------
a Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its regional office at ----------------(herein after referred to as COMPANY
) of one part and M/s. ----------------
having registered office ---------- (hereinafter referred to as CONSULTANCY) of the other part.
1. Whereas the party of the 1st part is in the ------------- and is in the need of suitable employees from time to time.
2. The party of the 2nd part is engaged in the services of providing right candidate for the right job to its clients, as and when specific requirement is made for.
Now, therefore this Agreement witness as under:
The CONSULTANCY will select, shortlist and forward with recommendations to COMPANY the desired candidates. They will furnish the required particulars of the candidates in the form of Bio-data/ Curriculum Vitae/ Resume, etc. On receipt of the approved candidates from COMAPNY, the Recruitment Agents will make arrangements to call the candidates for interview with COMPANY and intimate in advance regarding confirmation received from the candidates whether they are attending the interview. If candidates are sent on oral communication, CONSULTANCY shall communicate over phone to COMPANY at least 48 hours before sending the candidate for interview to avoid misunderstanding and inconvenience to both Interviewer and Candidates. All preliminary work of scrutiny and screening of applications/ pre interviews etc. will be done by consultancy and shall assure that the candidate put forward will be up to the mark for absorption by COMPANY, if selected. Period of Agreement:
------- to ----------- (1 Year) and further extendable for 1 year period at a time, on mutually agreed terms & conditions. Responsibilities of COMPANY:
1.COMPANY shall give to the CONSULTANCY the profile of COMPANY for information to candidates proposed by the CONSULTANCY for interview on phone.
2. COMPANY shall inform the CONSULTANCY regarding the manpower requirement giving details regarding the vacancy for which candidate is required, Experience, Age, Qualification, Pay-Scale range and other related details.
3. CO shall inform the CONSULTANCY , after short-listing the candidates, the date, the time and the venue of the interview.
4. HR will inform the CONSULTANCY from time to time about the short-listing of candidates, interviews, selection, offer letters and joining of the candidates.
5. CO shall pay the professional fees to the CONSULTANCY only by a “Crossed Account Payee” cheque within 14 days
from the date of joining the candidate to services of CO. Responsibilities of the consultancy
1. On receipt of Information regarding the required candidates, the Consultancy shall inform Co within 7 days, details regarding candidates short-listed and send the relevant bio-datas.
2. The CNSULTANCY shall scrutinize the bio-data and interview the candidates before the same are forwarded to CO and also ensure the correctness of the information provided.
3. The CONSULTANCYwill have to ensure that all candidates appear for the interview with testimonials including last month’s pay slip.
4. On receipt of information about the joining of the selected candidates, the CONSULTANCY shall submit its bill for professional charges with the name of the candidate selected subject to TDS and other statutory deductions.
5. Incase the candidate leaves the services of the CO. within 60
days of joining, the CONSULTANCY will find a replacement candidate of similar / equivalent qualification and experience. In case no suitable candidate is found for replacement, a Credit Note to the same amount will be issued by CONSULTANCY for payment received from CO. However a replacement / credit note does not apply in case the CO. terminates the services of the candidate due to changes in requirement or the candidate leaves the services due to placing the candidate in a profile not as per agreed requirement.
6. The CONSULTANCY agrees for a no-poach clause with the Client, wherein, the CONSULTANCY will not poach employees currently working with the Client during the period of this agreement for placement elsewhere.
7. The CONSULTANCY will not use the name of the Client in any other communication except in the client lists used in marketing. The CONSULTANCY will seek adequate permission from the Client for use of the name of the Client in any other communication.
8. In case of disputes arising out of disagreements in the terms stated in this agreement, the courts of -------- will have complete jurisdiction. CONSULTANCY shall bill COMPANY
( as per market rate)
ADDITIONA SERVICES WILL CHARGE EXTRA. (excluding Service Tax, at prevailing rate, which will be charged extra, as applicable) Authorized Signatory Authorized Signatory Authorised Signatory Team Leader Name : (Company Seal)