· Saudi citizen
· 3 years or above of experience working in the below fields
§ User administration (setup and maintaining account)
§ Maintaining system
§ Verify that peripherals are working properly
§ Monitor system performance
§ Create file systems
§ Install software
§ Update system as soon as new version of OS and application software comes out
§ Implement the policies for the use of the computer system and network
§ Setup security policies for users. Must have a strong grasp of computer security.
§ Administrate, implement, integrate of Microsoft related products, services, and operation systems ((DNS, DCHP, ISA, SCOM, SCCM, File Servers, exchange Server, Print Servers, IIS, Windows Servers, SQL, Active Directory, Microsoft System Center, Microsoft hypervisor).
§ Testing & troubleshooting strategies of networking and data analysis.
§ Administrate system backup and restore procedures and policies.
§ Administrate, implement, integrate of any windows scripting.
§ Password and identity management
§ Virtualization environment and backup
* Manage servers
* Good knowledge for using VDI
* Configure and maintain Windows servers and applications including virtual environments * Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, install and perform testing activities on various computer equipment, peripheral, data communication and computer network system. * Reviews and standardizes all recovery plans, including process and procedural standards to address routine, backup, redundancy and recovery architectures.
* Maintain the integrity of critical systems, applications, and data by ensuring compliance to IT security procedures and standards, and by implementing proper controls.
* Upgrades backup infrastructure and improve the backup and recovery performance using latest applicable techniques. * VMware Certified Professional
* Must have experience with VMware View 5.0 or greater
* Must have experience with vSphere 5 or greater (including vCenter)
* Experience building and creating server and workstation images in a VDI environment
* SCCM application deployment/patching
* ITIL certification
Please send us an email with your C.V. at our gmail account jobsneed900