Purpose – To recruit right people for right job at the right place in right time.
Scope: Ensure smooth recruitment process in coordination with Branch heads & HO.
1. Manpower requisition (MPR) form is received by HR at Aurangabad from branches / Zonal office after approval of COO.
2. Resumes will be downloaded from job sites or called from in house references/ data bank or placement consultants and sent to respective BM/COO.
3. After the formal interview, the interview assessment sheet along with the resume of the selected candidate is forwarded to respective COO for approval.
4. After getting approval from respective COO, the offer letter along with joining formality papers is issued to the candidate by HR at Aurangabad.
5. In some cases interviews are directly conducted at branch level and Resume of the selected candidate, interview assessment form along with Manpower requisition form is sent to HR at Aurangabad issuance of offer letter.
6. Offer letter is issued to the candidate and joining formality papers are send to branch for his acceptance.
In case of any critical positions, COO& HEAD – HR conducts Interview through Video Conference.
7. After joining, acknowledgement copy of offer letter along with joining set duly filled is called at CSO – HR.
8. After receiving the above-mentioned documents along with the Job Description, Appointment letter is issued to the candidate.
9. Personal file of new employee is prepared and all the related documents are filed in the same.
1. Manpower Requisition Form
3. Interview Assessment Form
4. Xerox copies of testimonials.
5. Joining Report.
6. Offer Letter
7. Appointment Letter.
8. Positional Job Description.
10.Documents related to previous employment