Business Planning Budgeting And Cost Control Turkey –Istanbul
- Definition of the participants of the importance of planning budgets and its impact on management decisions.
- To provide the participants the skill to prepare budgets and planning how to achieve the desired goals.
- Developing the skills of the participants in the practical application and the actual scientific principles in the control of the implementation of the
- To provide the participants skills in writing reports on the level of implementation of various budgets.
• Budget planning
• Types of budgets.
- the indirect manufacturing costs budget.
- the administrative and selling expenses budget .
- the cash budget.
- receipts budget.
- Payments of cash budget .
- income budget.
- financial position budget.
- cash flows budget.
- short-term and long-term budget.
- sales budget.
- production budget.
- Methods for assessing capital projects:
* Net present value.
* Index of profitability.
* Internal rate of return.
* Recovery period.
* Revenue accounting.
• practical situations in the preparation of budget planning.
Financial and accountants, working in the banking sector, working in the financial markets, auditors and students
Administrative Sciences, financial and banking.
5 days of training.
Visualization, the slides, discussions, practical cases and training, study casesPlace& Cost : 4 Star Hotel – Takseem .Cost : 1650 US Dollar .Registration :Dr.Mohammad 00962797174949