MOHAMED ABD-ALLAH MOHAMED AFIFI
6 A, Gardenia El- Ahram, Esbates, El-Haram St., Giza, Egypt.
Telephone 002- 02)33848368, 33839434
Mobile: +20105769015 , +0112420950
I'm looking forward to working in a well established or a multinational organization that provides a good position with challenging and promising career in HR department where my technical and interpersonal skills can be applied and utilized.
• B.Sc.(2009) in Business Adminstration, Faculty of Commerce, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt .
• (American University In Cairo) AUC Certificate in Human Resources C Resou Management included: ( From January 2009 – January 2010).
- Recruitment & Selection
- Compensation & Benefits
- Contemporary Management
- Labor low
- Training & Development
- Organization Behavior
• Cambridge International Diploma in Business, Cambridge University (Human Resources Management) (2008)
• Diploma in NLP in Dr. Ibrahim Elfiky Company & Canadian Training Center of Human Development with Dr. Ibrahim Elfiky (Nov, 2007 ) .
• B.Sc.(2006) in Accounting, Faculty of Commerce, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt .
1-HR Specialist in Horizon Company for Trading & Contracting (from February,2008-Present).
- Recruitment :
• Responsible for the implementation of recruitment programs as per the company’s recruitment manpower plan.
• Responsible for announcing and posting vacancies.
• Recruit Manpower from several sources and store them in the database like website, Recruitment agencies.
• Classifying, Filtering and Screening on CVs according to the job description.
• conduct initial interviews & phone screening & Make employment test.
• Follow up with the operations for the second interview (technical interviews).
• Evaluate recruitment and selection criteria to ensure. conformance to professional, statistical, and testing Standards.
• Dispatch offer letters & liaise joining dates & preparation with various internal departments.
• Delivery job description & handbook of the company policy for new employee.
• Make a small Orientation with all company departments
• Conduct Exit Interview for resigned candidates.
• Prepares training needs analysis (TNA) and administers delivery of training and development initiatives to ensure timely and accurate implementation of agreed
• Monitor the performance of service providers
• Overview the market concerning available service providers through short listing most suitable ones to deal with in order to ensure acquiring best services
• Administer and evaluate training program qualifications
• Identify training and development needs by designing the annual training plan
• Prepare the annual training budget and ensure setting all related activities within budgetary limit.
• Design & Make an appraisal form annually for all employees in the company
Personal, payroll, Benefits
• Control the attendance of the staff - handle some admin. Functions.
• Filing all Employees documents & Maintain ensure they contain all legally required documents.
• Type all official HR related correspondence, letters, memos
• Support in updating both annual/sick leave logs and the leaves report and follow up the pending timesheets, annual and sick leaves.
• Works together with the HR team on centralizing and updating HR/Personnel related functions (vacations/ hiring procedures…etc.).
• Administering all kind of records or transactions which reflect on Staff Monthly Payroll and any payments regarding wages & salaries and according to policies, procedures & Labor Law
• Responsible for Social Insurance & Ramadan Fast.
- Can Implement HR information system (HRIS) including employees data base like (Infinity HR Application)
2-Ware House specialist for 1 year in EDC (Egyptian Drilling Company) In Ware House department and in engineering department. (From January to December, 2007).
3-Marketing planner in Magd Company for Medical Insurance. (From September. to December, 2006).
4-Accountant in Egyptian Group for Accounting &Auditing for two
years (from October 2004 - to October 2006).
1-Training in Public Company of Petroleum (August, 2005).
2-Training in BANK MISR (July, 2005).
3- Training in Cairo Company of Petroleum (July, 2004).
• Compansation & Benefits course in American Chamber in Egypt (Octber , 2009)
• Planning course in zedny center (March 2009)
• Career Management Course in Zedny (November, 2008).
• Human Resource Course in Zedny (August, 2008).
• HR course in our vision – Cairo University (March, 2008).
• Presentation skills in Zedny for Human Development (February, 2008 to March, 2008).
• HR course in Vodafone (Octobar-November, 2007) (Job Analysis, Job analysis methods, Recruitment, Selection, Types of Interviews, Training and Development).
• JA (Junior Achievement International) and Mobinil, INGAZ Courses in Leadership and the Success Skills. (April and May, 2007).
• Diploma in Introduction of Malaysian Studies in Faculty of Economics and Political science (April 2007).
• Attended the program of The Power of Communication Seminar in ESHRAKAT Center (April 2007).
• Attended (Egyptian Stock market Simulation) in Faculty of Commerce –Cairo University (March, 2007).
• Attended 4 lectures for Dr. Ibrahim Elfiky, in the Canadian Training Center of Human Development and attended the program of (How To Control Your Emotions).( November,2006 ).
• Photoshop course in Net Skill -Microsoft partner. (November, 2006).
• Leader Touch Professional Diploma in Microsoft Office. (November, 2006).
• ICDL (International Computer Driving License) (0ctober, 2006).
• English course in Sedra Academy (September, 2006)
• Zedny courses in (Stock market, Marketing and Business planning) (August, 2006).
• Attended the course in Principles of Accounting by Hazem Hassan office in Cairo University (July, 2006).
• Vodafone courses in Time Management, Marketing and Team work (April, 2006).
• Attended the Microsoft Word in the Faculty of Economy& Political Science (August. 2004, Grade: Excellent).
1 -Excellent knowledge of using Microsoft office.
2 -V-Good in Photoshop.
3 -Good in web design.
1-Arabic (Native language)
2-English. (Very good.).
ACTIVITIES & INTERIESTS
1-Member in Resala Association.
2-Member in the Arabic youth Camp in Sharm El-Sheikh.
3-Member in scientific society in Cairo University.
Date of Birth : 3/12/1985
Marital Status: Single
Military Status: Exempted
Place of Birth: Cairo – Egypt