Business Development Manager Vacant (Saudi - Egyptian – Jordanian- Syrian)
Kindly read the following points with special attention:
- He must be an Arabic speaker
- Non Saudi are most welcome if they from inside Saudi Arabia they must have an valid transfer sponsorship
- For outside Saudi Arabia there will be allocated visa depend on the available visa with our client.
- Kindly read the salary and other benefits clearly
Required on urgent basis Business Development Manager with following qualification for one of our famous client company in Eastern Province (exactly in Dammam) in KSA.
Studies, analyses and develops the sales and marketing strategy or plans which will ensure adequate market penetration or market share or product positioning to ensures their alignment with the overall divisional objectives and business plans.
Plans and arranges to gather valid market information on the market value of similar products and other beneficial areas.
Calculate, monitor, control and recommend costs for serves or products provided that tackle the profit margins for operations to ensure profitability in return.
Provide recommendations to be adopted within contracting for a new contract, or initiating a new product to be delivered to market.
Keeps in touch with the trends in the market for the value-added products or services to make suitable modifications in strategy including ordering, stocking, and merchandizing.
Ensures the overall targets sales in for the in the region are achieved or exceeded within the budget and on time.
Note: The principal accountabilities listed above are an illustrative list and not an exhaustive list. Additional responsibilities may be added from time to time depending on organisational requirements.
University Degree in Marketing, Media, Economics or related fields.
Experience of 5 years in Logistic field in the Region of GCC or ME.
Proven ability to analyze Marketing functions; Promotion, Market Surveys …etc.
Fluency in Arabic and English; writing and oral.
Salary and benefits:
- Basic Salary : in the range of 6500 and 8000 SAR (depend on the experience and the interview results)
- House Allowance: 3basic salary per Year.
- Transport Allowance: 10% from the basic salary.
- Tickets: for the employee+wife+2 children.
- Annual Vacation: 30 Days paid annual vacation.
- Medical Benefits: employee+wife+2 Children.
- Family Expenses: All the expenses to bring the family to KSA will be handled by our client.
You are kindly required to send your resume to the following email@example.com and to mention on the subject