Senior Accountant required
Urgently required for a leading Company in Kuwait
Egyptian manpower in this field
Senior Accountant – Only Bachelor of commerce “English section” major accounting
® Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
® Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
® Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
® Analyze and review budgets and expenditures for local, state, federal, and private funding, contracts, and grants.
® Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
® Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
® Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
® Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
® Resolve accounting discrepancies.
® Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
· 5 to 7 years of experience as an accountant.
· Good experience in the accounts receivable & Payable.
· Experience in product costing.
· Experience in the cost and financial reports analysis.
· Expert in MS office application: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· SQL knowledge & post graduate related studies will be an added advantage.
· Bachelor of commerce English section major accounting preferably Arab academy graduates.
· Fluent in English.
· Ready to relocate.
Please send us your a copy of your English version C.V and certificates and please mention your position in the subject on
National Group for recruitment